We are looking for a creative, motivated and enthusiastic ADT Technician who would relish the opportunity to join our innovative team. You will provide practical and administrative support for the Art, Design and Technology Team under the direction of the Team Leader in order to help our pupils develop a love of learning and make excellent progress. They will be fundamental in contributing to this vibrant local community within the Local Authority’s first all-through school for children and young people aged 3 to 19 in South London.
Woodmansterne has a diverse and vibrant community and as a school we benefit from this rich variety of cultures and traditions. As a growing school, we are looking to extend our team
further and employ exceptional staff who share our values and determination to ensure that Woodmansterne pupils receive a first-class education.
We are looking for an excellent ADT technician (Secondary) with:
- experience of working within the Art & Design field OR hold A Level or equivalent in an Art and/or Design & Technology subject area;
- very high expectations of what can be achieved;
- experience of working in school setting;
- ability to carry out a variety of general ICT tasks (eg. upload photos) with some knowledge of CAD/CAM software desirable (eg. Adobe suite);
- the aspiration to work with young people, colleagues and parents;
- the skills to work successfully as a team member establishing effective working relationships and flexible working practices;
- experience of following direction and working in collaboration with colleagues, parents, pupils and the school community;
- strong interpersonal skills;
- excellent and meticulous organisational skills ;
- ability to show initiative and prioritise one’s own work and that of others even when under pressure.
Our strong and experienced leadership team are committed to providing an exceptional and enriching education for all our young people.
Salary & Benefits
Scale 4, Spine points 7-10 (£24,705 £26,064) pro rata, term time only
Woodmansterne School & Sixth Form
How to apply
Please email your application to: email@example.com.
Woodmansterne School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers or external agencies to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be asked to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. Further information can be found at www.gov.uk
Woodmansterne School is an equal opportunities employer and particularly encourages applications from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic candidates, as these groups are underrepresented throughout education nationally.