We are looking to recruit a bank of invigilators to join our motivated and expanding team. You will be fundamental in supporting our pupils and staff during examination periods, contributing to this vibrant local community within the Local Authority’s first all-through school for children and young people aged 3 to 19 in South London.
We are looking :
- Punctual, dependable and trustworthy;
- reliable, flexible and readily available during examination periods;
- able to manage and deal with confidential data/issues appropriately;
- able to be a confident and reassuring presence to the candidates in exam rooms;
- able to liaise positively with pupils and staff with a friendly and professional manner;
- able to demonstrate effective communication skills.
Salary & Benefits
Hourly rate: £10.55 per hour casual contract
Woodmansterne School & Sixth Form
- Exam Invigilator JD and PS
- Exam Invigilator Applicant Letter
- Woodmansterne Application Form
- Recruitment Information Booklet
Deadline and how to apply
You can find out more about our school and the post by visiting our website www.woodmansterne.london where you can find additional, essential information in the applicant pack. Please email your application to: email@example.com.
Woodmansterne School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers or external agencies to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be asked to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. Further information can be found at www.gov.uk
Woodmansterne School is an equal opportunities employer and particularly encourages applications from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates, as these groups are underrepresented throughout education nationally.