Lead Science Technician
We are looking for a creative and talented teacher to join our motivated and expanding team. You will be fundamental in formulating our innovative and exciting secondary curriculum and contributing to this vibrant local community within the Local Authority’s first all-through school for children and young people aged 3 to 19 in South London.
We are looking for an excellent Lead Science Technician (Secondary) with:
- experience of organising prep and store rooms ensuring they are kept to a very high standard;
- experience of how to support science teachers to prepare for their lessons, including dealing with chemicals and apparatus with an understanding of statutory safety regulations and safe practice;
- an enthusiasm to support pupils with their science work, acting as a role model and ensuring their safety and access to learning;
- the skills to work successfully as a team member establishing effective working relationships and flexible working practices;
- experience of following direction and working in collaboration with colleagues, parents, pupils and the school community;
- strong interpersonal skills;
Our strong and experienced leadership team are committed to providing an exceptional and enriching education for all our young people.
Salary & Benefits
Scale 5, spine points 12-15 (£27,009 - £28,487) pro rata, term time only (35 hours per week, 39 weeks per year)
Woodmansterne School & Sixth Form
- Lead Science Technician JD and PS
- Lead Science Technician Applicant Letter
- Woodmansterne Application Form
- Lambeth Recruitment Information Booklet
How to apply
Please email your application to: email@example.com. Woodmansterne School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers or external agencies to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be asked to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. Further information can be found at www.gov.uk
Woodmansterne School is an equal opportunities employer and particularly encourages applications from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic candidates, as these groups are underrepresented throughout education nationally.