Leader of Psychology
We are looking to appoint an excellent teacher and creative leader to join our evolving team and be fundamental in shaping our all-through school. You will lead the strategic direction and development of an inspiring, cohesive, curriculum which will excite and prepare pupils for the next phase in their learning journey.
We are looking for an excellent Leader of Psychology with:
- the ability to lead the strategic direction and development of an inspiring, cohesive Psychology curriculum in an all-through setting, building on existing primary provision;
- very high expectations of what can be achieved;
- a proven track record in raising pupil attainment;
- an understanding of how children learn and the complexities of this process;
- the skills to work successfully as a team member establishing effective working relationships and
flexible working practices;
- experience of following direction and working in collaboration with colleagues, parents, pupils and the school community;
- strong interpersonal skills;
- a creative and innovative approach to school improvement;
- the ability lead on the educational progress, achievement and enrichment experience (including trips, rewards and clubs) of all pupils across the school.
Our strong and experienced leadership team are committed to providing an exceptional and enriching education for all our young people.
Salary & Benefits
MPS/UPS (Inner London) plus TLR2a
Woodmansterne School & Sixth Form
- Leader of Psychology JD and PS
- Leader of Psychology Applicant Letter
- Woodmansterne Application Form
- Recruitment Information Booklet
How to apply
Please email your application to: email@example.com.
Woodmansterne School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers or external agencies to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be asked to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. Further information can be found at www.gov.uk
Woodmansterne School is an equal opportunities employer and particularly encourages applications from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic candidates, as these groups are underrepresented throughout education nationally.