We are looking to appoint an experienced, motivated and passionate Learning Mentor to join our dedicated inclusion team in removing barriers to learning and enhancing the school experience for our pupils, particularly our male pupils.
We are looking for an excellent Learning Mentor with:
- Experience of working effectively and successfully with young people, particularly boys, to remove barriers and support their learning, welfare and achievements.
- Knowledge and experience of working with multiple support agencies.
- Experience of establishing and developing effective one-to-one mentoring and other
supportive relationships with young people, particularly boys.
- Ability to record, monitor and analyse pupil progress and act accordingly to overcome barriers.
- Ability to exercise initiative, work independently and take responsibility for the delivery of a programme that demonstrates impact on pupil outcomes.
- The skills to work successfully as a team member establishing effective working
relationships and flexible working practice.
- Experience of following direction and working in collaboration with colleagues, parents,
Salary & Benefits
Scale 6, spine points 18-20 (£29,544 - £30,618) pro rata
Woodmansterne School & Sixth Form
- Learning Mentor JD and PS
- Learning Mentor Applicant Letter
- Woodmansterne Application Form
- Recruitment Information Booklet
How to apply
Please email your application to: email@example.com.
Woodmansterne School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers or external agencies to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be asked to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. Further information can be found at www.gov.uk
Woodmansterne School is an equal opportunities employer and particularly encourages applications from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates, as these groups are underrepresented throughout education nationally.