Our uniform can be purchased from our supplier School Uniform Direct, School Uniform Direct, Unit 5 Mitcham Industrial Estate, Streatham Road, Mitcham, CR4 2AP.
Nursery and Reception
PE and Games Uniform for Reception
Years 1-6 Uniform
- Navy sweatshirt or cardigan with school logo
- Light blue polo shirt or shirt
- Grey trousers, skirt, shorts or pinafore
- Grey or navy socks or tights
- Plain black shoes (no black trainers please)
- Light blue/white gingham summer dresses
PE and Games Uniform for Years 1-6
- House colour PE tee-shirt (in relevant house colour)
- Navy or black PE shorts
- Navy or black tracksuit bottoms
- Grey or navy socks
- Plimsoles or trainers
- School PE fleece (available from School Uniform Direct)
- Book-bag for children in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2
- Please ensure children in Years 1-6 are wearing plain black shoes ONLY – no black trainers.
Optional (All available from School Uniform Direct)
- School Water-bottle
- School navy, reversible coat
- School book-bag
- School PE bag
- School backpack
- Summer caps and hats
Jewellery and hair styles
- A watch (KS2 children)
- One pair of small plain (gold/silver/clear) studs in the ear only.
- No extreme hair styles and colours.
- Natural colours only for hair.
- No make-up or nail varnish.
You can purchase pre-loved school uniform from the PTFA.
Be sustainable, reduce waste and raise money from the school. All pre-loved uniform is in good condition and has kindly been donated by parents/carers. The PTFA run pre-loved uniform sales throughout the year. Please check Woody News for dates.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for availability and sizes.
DO NOT FORGET TO LABEL YOUR CHILD’S UNIFORM TO ENSURE IT CAN BE RETURNED IF LOST
* = Compulsory items