Woodmanstern Primary

Parent Pay Term Dates


How can I let my child’s school know if I am concerned about the progress in school?

  1. If you have concerns about your child’s progress you should speak to your child’s class teacher initially

  2. If the class teacher requires additional advice or support, they will contact the SENCo