Teacher of Drama Secondary
We are looking for a creative and talented teacher to join our motivated and expanding team. You will be fundamental in formulating our innovative and exciting secondary curriculum and contributing to this vibrant local community within the Local Authority’s first
all-through school for children and young people aged 3 to 19 in South London.
We are looking for an excellent Teacher of Drama (Secondary) with:
- very high expectations of what can be achieved;
- a proven track record in raising pupil attainment;
- an understanding of how children learn and the complexities of this process;
- the aspiration to work with young people, colleagues and parents;
- the skills to work successfully as a team member establishing effective working relationships and flexible working practices;
- experience of following direction and working in collaboration with colleagues, parents, pupils and the school community;
- strong interpersonal skills;
- a creative and innovative approach to school improvement;
- the ability lead on the educational progress, achievement and enrichment experience (including trips, rewards and clubs).
Salary & Benefits
MPS/UPS (Inner London) TLR for the right candidate (to lead a key stage)
Woodmansterne School & Sixth Form
- Teacher of Drama JD and PS
- Teacher of Drama Applicant Letter
- Woodmansterne Application Form
- Recruitment Information Booklet
How to apply
Please email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Woodmansterne School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers or external agencies to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be asked to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. Further information can be found at www.gov.uk
Woodmansterne School is an equal opportunities employer and particularly encourages applications from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates, as these groups are underrepresented throughout education nationally.